If you’re a gas transmission professional, graduate engineering student, technician, or field worker—or if you work with the transmission industry in any capacity—you’ll find courses to meet your needs. Some courses can be combined to earn certification. For details and registration options, click on each course title.
Onsite option. Any course can be brought to your facility or nearby, and we can customize courses and course modules.
Instructor-Led Training (ILT)
- Transmission Pipeline Design and Construction Practices
- Measurement & Regulator Station Design (Distribution & Transmission)
- Gas Transmission Operations
- Fundamentals of Gas Controller
- Transmission & Distribution Gas System Purging
- Pipeline Safety Management System (PSMS) Learning Series
- Compressor Station Design Online Self Study
- Natural Gas Infrastructure and Gas Control Fundamentals Online Self Study
- Gas Transmission Operations Online Self-study
- Natural Gas Field Skills (a range of online courses, each covering an operations task)
- The Natural Gas Industry—Wellhead to Burner Tip (recorded webinar)
Contact the energy training experts today