Leadership & Governance
President and CEO
Senior Vice President,
Corporate Development and President, GTI International
Dr. Paula Gant
Senior Vice President, Corporate Strategy and Innovation
Senior Vice President, Research and Technology Development
Senior Vice President, Finance, Treasurer, and CFO
Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary
Vice President, Managing Director, Energy Delivery and Utilization
Vice President, Government Affairs
Vice President, Managing Director, Energy Supply and Conversion
Vice President, People and Client Services
Vice President, Hydrogen Technology Center
Executive Director, Digitalization & Data
Vice President, Commercialization
GTI Board of Directors, November 2021
GTI is guided by a Board of Directors with members representing the natural gas industry and consumer interests. The CEO of GTI is also a member of the Board.
- Mr. Carlos A. Cabrera, Executive Chairman, Genomatica, Inc.
- Mr. David C. Carroll, President and CEO, GTI (Ex Officio Director)
- Mr. Arthur C. Corbin, President and CEO, Municipal Gas Authority of Georgia (Vice Chair)
- Mr. Scott Drury, CEO, Southern California Gas Company
- Mr. Marc J. Florette, member of the National Academy of Technologies of France (NATF)
- Ms. Kimberly S. Greene, Chairman, President and CEO, Southern Company Gas
- Ms. Rebecca Ranich, President, Exenico, LLC (Chair)
- Ms. Lauren Riley, Managing Director, Global Environmental Affairs and Sustainability, United Airlines, Inc.
- Mr. David F. Smith, Chairman, National Fuel Gas Company
- Mr. John W. Somerhalder II, Vice Chairman, Board of Directors, FirstEnergy
- Mr. Nick Stavropoulos, Chief Safety Advisor, Columbia Gas of Massachusetts
- Ms. Lori S. Traweek, Chief Operating Officer, American Gas Association
- Dr. Michael E. Webber, Josey Centennial Professor in Energy Resources, University of Texas at Austin
In addition, member companies and other partners provide technical guidance to GTI on program content and priorities. GTI also formally surveys its research customers regularly. This satisfaction survey helps to ensure that GTI's products and services meet customer needs and identifies areas for performance improvement.
Contact the energy experts today