GTI Renews Board Members’ Terms
October 18, 2017
Des Plaines, IL
On October 3, 2017, Gas Technology Institute (GTI) held its Annual Meeting of Members and the Fall Meeting of the Board of Directors. During these events, a number of actions were taken.
Re-elected to the Board for three-year terms were:
- Mr. Carlos A. Cabrera, Executive Chairman, Genomatica, Inc.
- Mr. David F. Smith, Chairman, National Fuel Gas Company
- Mr. John W. Somerhalder II, Chairman, President and CEO (retired), AGL Resources
- Ms. Lori S. Traweek, Chief Operating Officer, American Gas Association
Furthermore, Mr. Terry McCallister, Chairman and CEO, WGL Holdings, Inc. and Washington Gas, was approved to maintain his position as Chairman of the GTI Board of Directors. Ms. Rebecca Ranich, Director (retired), Deloitte Consulting LLP, was chosen to continue to serve as Vice Chair.
In addition, the Board elected the following GTI Officers for another term:
- Mr. David C. Carroll, President and CEO
- Mr. James F. Ingold, Vice President of Finance, Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer
- Mr. Edward B. Johnston, Senior Vice President, Research and Technology Development
- Mr. Ronald N. Snedic, Senior Vice President, Corporate Development
- Mr. Peter N. Witty, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
About Gas Technology Institute (GTI)
GTI is a leading research, development and training organization that has been addressing the nation’s energy and environmental challenges by developing technology-based solutions for consumers, industry, and government for more than 75 years.
Share This News
We welcome you to share via your social media or email