Our LNG courses are available for delivery on-site at your company's facility or LNG terminal. We can customize any of the topics to reflect your specific equipment, procedures, and regulations. An additional option is our LNG online training courses that can be taken at your own pace. For more information about our instructor-led or online LNG training to please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
LNG Instructor-Led Classroom Courses
- Fundamentals of Baseload LNG: Markets, Technology, Economics
- Understanding LNG Terminals and Terminal Operations
- Introduction to Small Scale LNG
- LNG Firefighting Basics
- LNG for Peakshaving Operations
- LNG Plant Operator Certification
To view the current schedule of LNG instructor-led classes please visit our Classroom Training page.
- LNG Demand, Pricing and Contracting (Webinar Recording)
- LNG Supply, Project Development, and Business Models (Webinar Recording)
- Design and Construction of LNG Import Terminals (Webinar Recording)
- LNG Export Projects and Floating LNG (Webinar Recording)
- Key Technical and Commercial Issues with LNG Shipping (Webinar Recording)
- Fundamentals of Baseload LNG Webinar Series Bundle (Webinar Recording)
This bundle includes the 5 recorded webinars above at a discounted price.
LNG Online Courses
Contact the energy experts today