Registered Gas Distribution Professional (RGDP)
Since its inception in 1996, GTI’s Registered Gas Distribution Professional program has awarded certificates to hundreds of energy professionals. RGDP comprises of a challenging series of courses that give you a thorough grounding in the theory and practice of gas distribution engineering, operations, and auxiliary systems.
We deliver the full RGDP program onsite at your facility. Topics can be tailored to meet your specific needs.
Required Classroom Courses
Elective Classroom Courses (select one)
- Measurement and Regulator Station Design for Distribution and Transmission Systems
- Transmission Pipeline Design and Construction Practices
- Compressor Station and Systems Design
- Distribution Integrity Management Program (DIMP)
- Gas Controller Training for Distribution and Transmission
- Pipeline Regulatory Safety Compliance
- Fundamentals of Baseload LNG: Markets, Technology, Economics
- Prevention & Mitigation of Gas System Overpressurization
- Underground Storage Integrity
Contact one of our energy experts today