Certified Gas Transmission Professional (CGTP)
CGTP is a series of related courses that give you a thorough grounding in the theory and practice of gas transmission operations and design. Students explore important and practical design, operation, and maintenance aspects of pipeline, compressor, measurement, and regulation transmission systems in four performance-based courses.
We can bring the full CGTP program to your facility or a nearby site. The courses can be customized for your company's needs.
Elective Courses (select two)
- Compressor Station and Systems Design
- Measurement and Regulator Design for Distribution and Transmission Systems
- Pipeline Safety Regulatory Compliance
- Gas Controller Training for Distribution and Transmission
Online Elective Option:
- Gas Transmission Regulator Station Design (may be taken as one of the two electives needed for CGTP; candidates may not take both the Measurement course listed above and the online course)