GTI Names New Board Member and Executive Appointments
October 7, 2016
Des Plaines, IL
On October 4, 2016, Gas Technology Institute (GTI) held its Annual Meeting of Members and the Fall Meeting of the Board of Directors. During these events, a number of actions were taken.
A new Director, Mr. Nick Stavropoulos, President, Gas, Pacific Gas & Electric Company, joined GTI’s Board.
Re-elected to the Board for three-year terms were:
- Mr. Arthur C. Corbin, President and CEO, Municipal Gas Authority of Georgia
- Mr. Marc J. Florette, Digital Executive Advisor, ENGIE
- Mr. Terry D. McCallister, Chairman and CEO, WGL Holdings, Inc. and Washington Gas
Mr. Terry D. McCallister will remain as the Chairman of the GTI Board of Directors. Ms. Rebecca Ranich, Director, Deloitte Consulting LLP (retired), will continue to serve as Vice Chairwoman for the next year.
In addition, the Board elected the following GTI Officers for another term:
- Mr. David C. Carroll, President and CEO
- Mr. James F. Ingold, Vice President of Finance, Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer
- Mr. Edward B. Johnston, Senior Vice President, GTI Research and Technology Development
- Mr. Ronald N. Snedic, Senior Vice President, Corporate Development and President, GTI International
- Mr. Peter N. Witty, General Counsel and Secretary
At the meeting, GTI also announced promotions of Mr. Edward “Eddie” Johnston and Mr. Ronald Snedic to the new executive leadership roles listed above.
GTI is a leading research, development and training organization that has been addressing global energy and environmental challenges by developing technology-based solutions for consumers, industry, and government for more than 75 years.
Share This News
We welcome you to share via your social media or email