GTI Energy Renews Terms for Directors and Officers
November 18, 2022
Des Plaines, IL
GTI Energy recently held its Fall Board of Directors Meeting to elect officers and directors. GTI Energy is privileged to rely on members of the Board to lend expertise, insight, and commitment as it delivers on its mission to demonstrate and operationalize solutions that leverage gases, liquids, infrastructure, and efficiency to shape low-carbon, low-cost energy systems.
Directors re-elected for three-year terms include:
- Mr. Arthur C. Corbin, President and CEO, Municipal Gas Authority of Georgia
- Ms. Kimberly S. Greene, Chairman, President and CEO, Southern Company Gas
- Mr. Sumeet Singh, Executive Vice President, Chief Risk Officer and Interim Chief Safety Officer, PG&E Corporation and Pacific Gas and Electric
- Mr. Nick Stavropoulos, President and Chief Operating Officer, Pacific Gas and Electric Company (retired)
GTI Energy officers re-elected for another term include:
- Dr. Paula A. Gant, President and CEO
- Mr. James F. Ingold, Senior Vice President of Finance, Treasurer and CFO
- Mr. Ronald N. Snedic, Senior Vice President, Corporate Development
- Mr. Quinton B. Ford, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary
Rebecca Ranich, President of Exenico, LLC was re-elected Chair of GTI Energy’s Board of Directors, and Nick Stavropoulos was elected Vice Chair of the Board.
GTI Energy thanks Mr. Marc J. Florette for his service as a director since 2010, which ended at this meeting. “Marc has a long legacy of work in the industry and has served on the GTI Energy Board of Directors for more than a decade,” said Paula Gant, President and CEO, GTI Energy. “We are grateful for his service, expertise, and guidance that has helped shape our organization and assist our customers in achieving their goals.”
About GTI Energy
GTI Energy is a leading technology development organization. Our trusted team works to scale impactful solutions that shape energy transitions by leveraging gases, liquids, infrastructure, and efficiency. We embrace systems thinking, innovation, and collaboration to develop, scale, and deploy the technologies needed for low-carbon, low-cost energy systems.
Share This News
We welcome you to share via your social media or email