GTI Announces New Director and Renews Terms for Directors and Officers
November 18, 2021
Des Plaines, IL
On November 12, 2021, GTI held its Annual Meeting of Members and the Fall Meeting of its Board of Directors. During these events, several actions were taken.
Re-elected to the Board of Directors for three-year terms were:
- Mr. Scott Drury, CEO Southern California Gas Company
- Ms. Rebecca Ranich, President, Exenico, LLC
- Dr. Michael E. Webber, Josey Centennial Professor in Energy Resources, University of Texas at Austin
Ms. Lauren Riley, Managing Director, Global Environmental Affairs and Sustainability at United Airlines, Inc. was also elected to the Board of Directors for an initial three-year term.
Ms. Riley is responsible for leading United’s environmental sustainability strategy, including progressing its climate commitments, scaling sustainable aviation fuel, evaluating decarbonization technologies, and achieving environmental compliance.
With 20 years consulting experience, she has led a variety of initiatives addressing business and digital transformation, strategic planning, and change management that yield environmental and operational benefits.
“We are excited to have Lauren join our Board. She will bring a major energy consumer’s perspective to our efforts to provide affordable, low-carbon or zero-carbon fuels for the transportation sector and other difficult-to-decarbonize markets. We look forward to her expert guidance as a sustainability leader as GTI helps our customers create affordable pathways to decarbonization,” said David Carroll, GTI President and CEO.
Furthermore, Ms. Rebecca Ranich, President, Exenico, LLC, was re-elected to the office of Chair of the GTI Board of Directors. Mr. Arthur C. Corbin, President and CEO Municipal Gas Authority of Georgia, was re-elected to the office of Vice Chair.
In addition, the Board re-elected the following GTI officers for another term:
- Mr. David C. Carroll, President and CEO
- Mr. James F. Ingold, Senior Vice President of Finance, Treasurer
- Mr. Ronald N. Snedic, Senior Vice President, Corporate Development
- Dr. Paula A. Gant, Senior Vice President, Strategy and Innovation
- Mr. Michael A. Rutkowski, Senior Vice President, Research and Technology Development
- Mr. Quinton B. Ford, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary
About GTI Energy
GTI Energy is a leading research and training organization. Our trusted team works to scale impactful solutions that shape energy transitions by leveraging gases, liquids, infrastructure, and efficiency. We embrace systems thinking, open learning, and collaboration to develop, scale, and deploy the technologies needed for low-carbon, low-cost energy systems.
Share This News
We welcome you to share via your social media or email