October 4-5, 2023
Colorado State University's Lory Student Center
Fort Collins, Colorado
CHARTING A PATH TO SUCCESS BY 2030
For 10 years, the conference has promoted the open exchange of ideas from leading thought leaders, academic researchers, industry experts, regulators, policymakers, and environmental advocates. Speakers will address current research on methane emissions, technologies to detect and mitigate emissions, policy and regulatory frameworks, and business implications and opportunities.
National focus has escalated around characterizing and managing methane emissions. Better measurement of methane emissions is an essential first step but CH4 Connections will highlight the importance of measurement data being understandable and usable by the operators that are going to have to mitigate those emissions. The conference will focus on how to effectively decarbonize our energy systems and the role of methane emission mitigation in these efforts.
10 Reasons to Attend
- CH4 Connections is the leading Methane Emissions conference in the United States
- 2-days of engaging technical sessions
- Exposure to industry thought leaders
- Dynamic keynotes addresses and panels
- Hands-on exhibit floor
- Build industry connections with peers and colleagues
- Veritas training workshop: GTI Energy’s Methane Emissions Measurement and Verification Initiative
- Methane Emissions Estimation Toolkit (MEET) training workshop: an emissions simulation tool for oil and gas facilities
- Take a tour of the Methane Emissions Test and Evaluation Center (METEC) at CSU
- Get the right people interested in your organization, technologies, and services
Who Will Attend?
- Gas Producers
- Pipeline Companies
- Government Agencies & Policymakers
- Environmental Organizations
Contact the energy conference experts today